Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Rates
We have two guest suites and our priority is very personal, attentive service. During your stay we will book the best tables at local restaurants, direct you to our favourite vineyards, artists and places of interest that you may never find otherwise.
Both guest rooms, The Crow's Nest and The Captain's, have brilliant expansive sea views, super comfy beds with sumptuous fabrics and linens, air conditioning, LED lighting, USB sockets, fresh flowers, fresh magazines, Elemis amenities, flat screen TV and Tivoli stereo. We also provide good coffee and teas, sparkling water, NZ chocolate and hairdryers.
Settle in for a table service breakfast of bread straight from the oven, local organic juices, freshly roasted coffee, fresh fruits and yoghurts, free range eggs and maybe smoked salmon or bacon – Woodi cooks a different breakfast each day to keep you on your toes.
Borrow the backgammon set, dive into our nautical library or just curl up on a comfy couch in the sun. There is a guest fridge to chill those bottles of fine New Zealand wine you've got rolling around the car.Please note:
- We have a minimum 2 night stay over the summer season. Single night reservations are only available on request on a fill-a-gap basis, please email us directly for enquiries.
- We have two cats so our villa is not suitable for those with cat allergies, sorry about that.
- If you cannot walk up steps and stairs our house won’t suit you so we are sorry about that too.
- We do not have a porter, but if you have lots of luggage we are happy to assist you.
- We are in the city and there is some traffic noise. The insulation is good but if you require a silent night may we suggest a booking in the countryside.
We really appreciate direct booking on our website.
Rates are in New Zealand dollars and include complimentary hosted evening drinks from 6pm to 7pm, daily breakfast, wifi and all taxes. We take time with our gests to share extensive local knowledge and are famous for our tailormade touring maps of galleries, cafes and vineyards around the Nelson region.
Check availability and make a secure booking online with instant confirmation.
Check Availability / Book HERE >
All rates are in New Zealand dollars (incl NZ tax, GST). (Currency converter)
On departure by MasterCard, Visa, EFTPOS, cash or direct debit.
We are sympathetic to unexpected itinerary changes and have a flexible cancellation policy. We do not usually apply a cancellation penalty fee but reserve the right to do so at the following rates:
- Cancellation received 30 days before reservation, fee 25% of total bill.
Cancellation received 20 days before reservation, fee 50% of total bill.
- Cancellation received 14 days before reservation, fee 100% of total bill.
- No penalty fee will be charged if replacement bookings are received.
The Crow's Nest
Private balcony with table and chairs, powerful WWII German binoculars and spectacular sea views. King bed, air con, NZ artworks and antiques. French doors to a spacious ensuite with bi-fold windows, window seat and the loo with a view!
Sumptuous fabrics and curtains, The Captain’s has a queen bed, air con, NZ artworks and a very large comfortable bay window seat with panoramic views of the harbour. French doors lead to a small contemporary ensuite.
I would like to say 'just like home' but home was never this much fun, great breakfasts too.
David, Cape Cod, USA