Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Rates
We have two guest suites and our priority is very personal, attentive service. During your stay with us we will book the best tables at the local restaurants, post you off to our favourite vineyards, artists and local places of interest you may never find otherwise, or help with your onward trip planning.
Both of our guest rooms (The Crow's Nest & The Captain's) have brilliant sea views, super comfy beds with sumptuous fabrics, fresh flowers, fresh magazines, flat screen TVs and iPods. Also freshly ground plunger coffee and variety of teas, NZ chocolates, bathrobes, down duvets, electric blankets, hairdryers, large fluffy towels on the heated towel rails and NZ wool carpets. L’Occitaine and Linden Leaves toiletries are provided for you, along with Wi-Fi.
Settle in for a silver service breakfast of bread straight from the oven, local organic juices, freshly roasted coffee, fresh fruits and yoghurts, free range eggs and smoked salmon – the perfect way to start your day.
|Nightly Rate||NZ$ 295-395|
|Book direct and earn extra wine!
We really appreciate direct booking via this website. Some online booking sites may appear cheaper, as they calculate attractive exchange rates, but as payment is on departure in New Zealand Dollars our rates are identical everywhere.
Rates include all taxes, complimentary hosted evening drinks and nibbles from 6pm to 7pm, daily breakfast and WiFi.
We take time with our guests to share extensive local knowledge and are famous for our tailormade touring maps of galleries, cafes and vineyards around the region.
MasterCard, Visa, direct credit or cash. All prices are in New Zealand Dollar and include GST (NZ tax). (Currency converter)
We are sympathetic to unexpected itinerary changes and have a flexible cancellation policy. We do not usually apply a cancellation penalty fee but reserve the right to do so at the following rates:
- Cancellation received 30 days before reservation, fee 25% of total bill.
Cancellation received 20 days before reservation, fee 50% of total bill.
- Cancellation received 14 days before reservation, fee 100% of total bill.
- No penalty fee will be charged if replacement bookings are received.
- Due to seasonal demand, from December through March we have a 2 night minimum stay. Single night reservations are only available on request on a fill-a-gap basis, please email us directly for enquiries.
- We have two cats so our villa is not suitable for those with cat allergies, sorry about that.
- If you cannot walk up steps and stairs our house won’t suit you, sorry about that too.
- If you have lots of luggage our sherpas are happy to assist with the stairs. (yup, we are the sherpas!)
- Our house is not suitable for children under 14 years.